We focus on the following aspects when evaluating renewable raw materials in particular:
- Where does the raw material come from?
- How sustainably is it grown?
- What methods are used for harvesting?
- What are the working conditions on site?
- Is the raw material available in sufficient quantities or is the supply at risk?
- Is care taken to protect biodiversity during cultivation and harvesting?
However, sustainability aspects are not the only criteria for the plants and their ingredients we use. We also place high demands on quality and compatibility. Not an easy job for our colleagues in purchasing.